This is a notice to inform all existing customers that OPSWAT is scheduled to release a new version of MetaAccess and OPSWAT Client on Dec 22, 2020 at 6:00PM-10:00PM PST.
There should be no degradation of services during this upgrade. Our customer success team will be available to assist you if you encounter unexpected behavior.
No action is required during or after this maintenance.
Changes in this release:
- Security enhancement to secure your account better
- Introducing anti-keylogger and screen capture protection capabilities
- Support SDP Gateway pools
- Add Group settings to allow administrators to overwrite agent settings under Global Settings
- New option to retain the last group a device was assigned to
- Introduce OPSWAT Client Interface to expose key capabilities to users
Please check MetaAccess's detailed release notes here